PHP Developer/ Sr. PHP Developer
- Exp. 3 – 5yrs
- Must be good in Object Oriented Programming
- Must have worked on shopping E-commerce Sites (Minimum 5 – e-commerce websites).
- Excellent knowledge of Word Press (CMS) responsive site would be added advantage.
- Excellent in converting HTML into Word Press
- Knowledge of (Joomla, Magento) and .Net will be an added advantage
- Experience in developing the website using vue.js
- Good knowledge of HTML 5
- Knowledge of CMS (like WordPress, Joomla etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PHP will be an added advantage.
Business Development Associate
- Exp. 0–1 year
- Graduate or Pursuing Graduation (NO Post Graduation)
- EXCELLENT Spoken and written English
- Can handle international clients
- Lead generation cum sales profile
SEO Analyst – CRM (Only Male)
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team and management on strategy/project development, timelines and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and Internet marketing industry trends and development
- Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Google Algorithms
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
Email Marketing Executive
- Experience in lead generation through email marketing /Facebook/LinkedIn etc.
- Knowledge of bidding sites (freelancer, up work etc.)
- Can send 4000 approx. mails on daily basis to generate leads of SEO/WEB/PPC etc.
- Can make 400 approx. email ID
- Good personality and Communication Skills
- Can work on sending emails for lead generation
- Can handle targets and pressure
PPC Team Lead
- Exp–3 Years or more
- Managing the company’s pay per click campaigns.
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
- Keyword research to establish strong buying keywords
- Monitoring competitors pay per click campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates
- Allocating budget for remarketing and analyzing ROI.
- Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics.
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
- Optimizing existing campaigns and maximizing return on investment.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids and monthly budget caps.
- Good personality comm. Skills
- Male candidates preferred.